.Available within 3-4 weeks for a standard engine, a super detailed version is now available call us for price and availability. Standard engine price is £628 we will also fit and supply all of the extras that Roundhouse have available for this engine.
Millie was the first of our range of low cost locomotives. She is offered ready to run in a choice of colours and for either 32mm or 45mm gauge. The basic model is as pictured above with open cab, but you don't have to stop there. Personalise it to your own requirements with the aditional parts and accessories available.
Specification for basic model is :-
- 0-4-0 inside framed chassis with double acting slide valve cylinders operated by slip eccentric valve gear.
- External gas firing using the ROUNDHOUSE 'FX' gas system.
- Controls fitted as standard are:- steam regulator, safety valve, displacement lubricator and gas regulator.
- Dimensions (loading gauge) are:- length 280mm over buffers, width 108mm, height 145mm, weight 2.2Kg.
- 32mm or 45mm gauge (non adjustable) please state when ordering.
- *NOTE* Insulated wheels are not available on this model and a long gas filling adapter is required.
To further enhance and customise your ‘Millie’, we offer the following accessory packs for you to fit yourself. These come with all necessary parts and full instructions(except for the r/c fittings kit which does not include the radio control equipment).
'Millie' fitted with full cab, polished brass dome, water top up system, dummy brake handle on gas regulator, slidebar/crosshead/combination lever set, clip on cylinder covers and pressure gauge.
- Available in any standard ROUNDHOUSE colour.
- Full cab, please state colour when ordering.
- Polished brass safety valve bonnet.
- Polished brass dome.
- Pressure gauge with syphon.
- Water top up system (including water gauge).
- Radio control fittings kit.
- Dummy brake handle for gas regulator.
- Clip on cylinder covers.
- Dummy slide bar and crosshead for cylinders.(as Lady Anne)
- Dummy slide bar, crosshead, combination lever and union link for cylinders. (as Darjeeling 'B' class)
- Etched brass buffer beam overlays with rivet and bolt head detail, painted or unpainted.