Stock available January 2019 manual £1320 Full R/C £1555 Call us on 0191 4693796
If you are after something really special, check out the 'Katie' super detailed version.
Katie is of typical narrow gauge saddle tank locomotive design. Though not a model of any particular engine, she draws inspiration and features from a number of famous builders like Hunslet, Bagnall and Pecket etc.
Technical specifications for 'Katie'.
- 0-4-0 outside framed chassis with two double acting slide valve cylinders operated by simplified Walschaerts type valve gear.
- Internal gas firing using the ROUNDHOUSE 'FG' gas system.
- Controls fitted as standard are :- steam regulator, safety valve, pressure gauge, displacement lubricator, gas regulator and reversing gear.
- Dimensions are :- length 280mm, width 125mm, height 155mm, weight 2.9 Kg (with r/c).
- Full radio control is available for both regulator and reversing valve gear.
- Available in any standard ROUNDHOUSE colour.
- The wheels are adjustable between 32mm and 45mm gauge.
- Also available with insulated wheels.