Price £1345 manual £1585 R/C Available TBA
If you are after something really special, check out the 'Katie' super detailed version.
Katie is of typical narrow gauge saddle tank locomotive design. Though not a model of any particular engine, she draws inspiration and features from a number of famous builders like Hunslet, Bagnall and Pecket etc.
Technical specifications for 'Katie'.
- 0-4-0 outside framed chassis with two double acting slide valve cylinders operated by simplified Walschaerts type valve gear.
- Internal gas firing using the ROUNDHOUSE 'FG' gas system.
- Controls fitted as standard are :- steam regulator, safety valve, pressure gauge, displacement lubricator, gas regulator and reversing gear.
- Dimensions are :- length 280mm, width 125mm, height 155mm, weight 2.9 Kg (with r/c).
- Full radio control is available for both regulator and reversing valve gear.
- Available in any standard ROUNDHOUSE colour.
- The wheels are adjustable between 32mm and 45mm gauge.
- Also available with insulated wheels.