Please pre order this product by phone 0191 469 3796 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Locoworks are proud to announce our first live steam locomotive,
A small run of ready to run large Englang 'Welsh Pony' .
Manual price £TBA Radio Control £ TBA
- Quality brass hand built construction
- 32mm Gauge smooth slip eccentric chassis (Roundhouse parts)
- Bespoke gas fired copper boiler with water gauge and top up valve. Hydraulic test certificate, steam tested before delivery. CE stamped.
- Very high level of working detail
- Controls fitted; Pressure gauge, water gauge with blow down valve, steam regulator, gas regulator & displacement lubricator
- Manual or R/C operation ( regulator only )with 2.4 GHz
- Large gas tank in cab, run time aprox 25-30 mins.
- Ready painted
- Includes name and works plates.
- Loco sized to be easy to use in a garden railway setting, yet still in scale with other 16mm models.
- Dimensions loco L245 W 88 H135 (top of chimney) Tender L140 W87 H 85 all in mm.
To place an order, please contact us on 0191 469 3796 or email email@example.com